Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Will I get the lesson, or will I just get the pain?

Some things in life, are not life lessons. They are just terrible, shattering moments. I believe this with my whole being. Moments when you can not step back and say...what have I learned from this?  These things are worthless, and should never have been.

I am not going to blog about this pain. We all know it exists. I am not defined by it, nor will I give it credit, for my soul. Hell no!!!

Having been battered, by circumstances, does not define you. I am not the victim of anything or anyone. I am alive, and it is my duty to own it!  The lesson, if there is one, is that.

1 comment:

  1. You indicate true sadness, and real pain. Time to call that best friend--or someone else who is understanding, if all they know how to do is LISTEN--sometimes that's all we need, for this moment, "in this very room". God Bless You, Only Jane

    ReplyDelete