Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A heart shaped rock, painted, and sent to me, by my Sister.

There is something special in the way I communicate with my sister. We were not raised together, and yet we have some of the same traits. We search for stones. I think it must be ingrained in our DNA. We have our Father in common, but have different Mothers. My sister is older than I, and knew nothing of me until her 18th birthday. I always knew of her, though. I longed for a sister, and at the age of 14 I was united with her. I am grateful to have her. She has assured me that if we would have been raised together, we would not be this close. She has a strong personality, and being older, would have distanced herself from me. It all worked to our advantage this way, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment