Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

On being grateful and energetic

Life is short, right? The energy we expend on guilt, shame, anger, anxiety, is all wasted time. I am making it my goal today to be grateful. I will be grateful, and I will be energetic. I will not waste my life in reflection. I vow to try new things. I will be brave, and I wont care about what other people think.

Okay, let me put it this way, I will try to do these things. I will remember to find inner strength in challenging situations. I will be better. I will attempt to find something good in everything.

This coming from someone who is, at times, afraid of anything and everything. Fear consumes me, it eats me alive, leaves big holes in my soul. I will find something useful in that too, because as my husband always says, there are only two true emotions, love and fear. I will thank the heavens above that love consumes me also. I am loved, and have the capacity to love. I have it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment