Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Hi there, World! It's me, Jane. So, here goes another post, about nothing much. I am learning so much about myself, lately. Honestly, I thought by the time I was this age, ie; ancient, I would've had it all figured out. But, no...

Yesterday I smiled all the way home from work. Um, I had to walk, because my car is still in the shop. I smiled all the way uphill. I have given up people pleasing. Yay, me! I stood up for myself, for once, and I felt okay about it. No more putting myself last, and worrying about what people think. I am not some second class citizen, and I deserve to be respected. I know who I am, and I am comfortable with my priorities. Family comes first! If someone has a problem with that, then it is their problem, not mine.

I smiled, and my heart was light, for the first time in a very long time. Changes, big changes are on the horizon. This last health scare made me think. I guess my body knows when to put on the brakes. Thank you, body! Okay enough of this rambling. Here are some pretty pictures, I took this week.