Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

It's about time...

So, I am here, again. It has been months, since I have written anything. I guess I have been using other creative outlets, like Psykopaint. I have also been in a funk. I will admit it, I have not been my spunky self. I have let my priorities get all out of wack. I am feeling all worn out, and have exchanged my time for money, at a job I no longer enjoy. It is time to move on.

I spent most of this day outside, and I feel more like myself. I promised myself 10 years ago that I would never let my values be compromised, and somehow I have become quiet, and resentful as I allowed others to take advantage of my good nature. I, I, I....sounds more like a diary than a blog....enough of this crap!

Okay...I have always loved art, music, the outdoors, and writing. I have not read a book, for pleasure, in a long time. I love to read! I always loved reading blogs....I will, again. I have met some wonderful friends, here. Honestly!

So, as always, I will include photographs. I love to take pictures. I am doing some professional work, now. Not much, but I am easing in. I have taken online photography classes, and know more of the lingo. I have also met other photographers, and have entered some contests. Hey, I even won, once.

I used to be so bold. I knew that taking chances was an adventure. Somehow I lost that part of myself, in the last few years. I am looking forward to finding it, again. This is a new bend in a long path. I am looking forward....

I won a contest with this one.

My Art