Search This Blog

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Basically...

Certain mysteries are meant to be solved, such as, what are the basics in my life?...I say "my" but to me it is universal. For that I must get reacquainted and reconnected with my imagination, and intuition. Basically, my soul....

I believe in God. I believe in a higher power, and I believe that I know very little about that. I read, somewhere that " the seed never sees the flower." I am sure I have no idea what that means to anyone else, but for me it means that I am not yet worthy of the big picture. I am still growing, and changing, and learning. I will do my best to be a " good person" and perhaps I will get a chance to evolve into something more....but perhaps not...Who knows? We all think we have the answer, but do we? NO!

Is there a fair? " That's not fair! Why me? Who do you think you are? We are all equal, so why do some people suffer, while others seem to float through life? These are questions I have struggled with, at some point in my 52 years. But guess what? I do NOT have the answer. Why are there people, who are starving. Why are people murdered? Why, when wolves mate for life are they legally hunted? Why can't I be better? Why do people hate? Is it better to be right? Why is there war?

Basics...Red, yellow, blue. Basics, do unto others, as you would have them do unto you. Basics, be authentic, because that is all you have.