Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

No time to read, no time to blog

I was just getting into reading a fascinating post, and I looked down at my screen to discover I have to go to work, again. I have only been home for three hours and I am leaving again.
What am I thinking? This is crazy, maniac behavior....right? I just wanted to earn a little extra money, but 78 hour weeks, and all at labor intensive jobs, is just insane. Not to mention that I have to drive an hour each way to each of them. NOT SAFE, I know!

Okay time to go, but I just wanted you to know that I love reading blogs...keep writing, I will learn to limit the earning potential situation, very very soon. One full time job is plenty! I will read on Tuesday! Now off I go!

Have a fun and safe holiday weekend, all!

I have not even taken my camera out of its case...Poor thing! Luckily the leaves are just starting to change, so I haven't missed out on the glory yet!

Peace, Jane