Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

Comfortably Numb, my interpretation

Being numb has nothing to do with chemicals, it has nothing to do with comfort, to me it has to do with putting my mind in neutral and rolling forward. In this time of grief I have all I can do just to make it through a day without irritating my tear ducts.
My eyes are black and swollen. I am trying to do things right, not get ahead of myself. That was my problem, last time. I didn't think of my own mental health, and I fell into a deep depression. I will be more careful with myself, this time. I will feel my feelings, not stuff them. I will avoid chemical solutions to real problems. Okay except sleeping pills when I really need to rest.
That's all, that is basic just jane philosophy mumbo jumbo. I'm doing my best, and it will just have to be good enough. All troubles look smaller from a distance, and only time heals all wounds. Blah, blah, blah!