Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Summer wishes

Little Apples
caption
A farm, and a field
The farmers market
The rain, and the woodlands
A garden fence
Posted by PicasaYou would think, that with all of this beauty, I would be happy, to wait. One by one the signs emerge. The buds on the trees, the warmth of the sun, the dirty snow, the slush. My stuffy nose, allergies, I suppose. My discontent with the beauty I see is in some ways disturbing.
 I am grateful to live in the land of rolling hills, space, and four seasons. I know the true magnificence that awaits me, in nature. I will strive to be content. It is possible. I am just excited to smell freshly mowed grass, and hear the buzz of honey bee's. I am looking forward to being able to go outside without wearing a coat, or boots.
I took all of these photos last summer. It was a good summer, indeed.